Well, it’s been a very busy month! Although I personally don’t have much to show for it in terms of connectivity updates, as you can see below, my colleagues have been busy!!
In case you’re wondering, I’m currently working with VE_Ports on Cisco Nexus 5k as well as a comparison of FC, FCoE and iSCSI. Hopefully, I’ll have something ready for sharing in the next couple of weeks on both of these topics.
The updates for the month of February are listed below:
Firmware added to the February ESM for interop with Cisco UCS (Courtesy of Shreedhan Nikam)
- FOS 6.4.0b
- FOS 6.4.1
Firmware added to the February ESM (Courtesy of Aditya Nadkarni)
- FOS v6.4.1a for all of the currently supported Brocade switches and 8Gb embedded switch modules.
- Except for the 3250, 3850, 24000, 200E
Hardware added to the February ESM (Courtesy of Aditya Nadkarni)
- Brocade's converged module offering (M8428k) for the Dell 10G+ blade server chassis.
- FOS v6.3.1_del
- The external ports are a mix of L2 FC and 10GbE.
- FC-SW and AG modes are supported.
- An update to the FCoE Tech Book is in planning.
Firmware added to the February ESM for interop with UCS switches (Courtesy of Shreedhan Nikam)
- NX-OS 5.0.4
Firmware added to the February ESM (Rich Hultman)
- Cisco MDS NX-OS 5.0.4b
Cisco UCS (Courtesy of Shreedhan Nikam)
Firmware added to the February ESM:
- UCS 61x0 firmware versions 4.1(3)N2(1.3(1p)) and 4.2(1)N1(1.4j)
Thanks for reading!